Fallen Heroes are a Last Man Standing type server-wide World Event where you battle to the end for amazing /gkit gear and a chance to unlock access to a /gkit permanently!
Price and Chance
Fallen Heroes cost 20% of the price of the original /gkits on the CosmicPvP server store.
With this price reduction, Fallen heroes only offer a CHANCE to unlock and obtain the /gkit itself.
- When fighting a Fallen Hero however, you are guaranteed to get a set of the gkit armor if you do not get the gem.
- Each Fallen Hero possesses a 20% chance to drop the gem.
- (You aren't guaranteed a gkit gem even if you do 5 fallen heroes. The mathematical chance of getting one gem each time is 20% chance. Doing 5 would still only give you a 20% chance as the chances are same per fallen hero and do not get combined)
Placing Fallen Heroes
Fallen Heroes can ONLY be placed in WARZONES. This means a Fallen Hero will NOT spawn outside of spawn, warps, etc.
- To place the fallen hero, right click the bone onto the ground in warzone.
- It will announce to those nearby your intent to complete the challenge and summon the guardian.
Your prize is dropped from the Guardian himself, a physical item, capable of being sold in game, traded with other players, or stashed in a PV for later use!