- The CosmicPvP Captcha is a completely custom coded plugin created to assist staff and players in maintaining a fair playing experience by assisting in mitigating afk aura, afk auto clicker, and auto selling.
Captcha While Grinding/Selling
When grinding or /sell'ing, at random times, the player will be prompted with a visual GUI that looks like an enderchest.
- Once the Captcha is open, here are a few things to note:
- In the title of the enderchest, you will be prompted to click on one specific item out of the assortment of items in the window.
- If the window closes, you can simply click to reopen it.
- You only have a few seconds to click the correct item that it asks for.
- If time runs out, you are automatically kicked to the Hacker Hub, and a notification is sent to staff.
- If or when you reenter the server, you will have to complete the challenge to swing your sword, eat, talk, or execute commands.
Hacker Hub is a location where players are kicked to if they fail to complete the Captcha within the time limit.
- Once kicked to the Hacker Hub, here are some things to take note of:
- Once kicked to the Hacker Hub, staff will determine if the player is hacking using methods such as tping, spawning mobs, etc.
- When kicked to the Hacker Hub, it DOES NOT mean you will automatically be banned.
- If you find that you were kicked to the Hacker Hub by accident, please return to your planet.
- Hanging around in the Hacker Hub will subject you to a possible kick.
NOTE: Hacking is punishable by permanent ban. If you are caught cheating, you will be banned. No exceptions.