Cosmic offers a variety of different types of TNT to give raiders a new edge:
- Gigantic TNT - Explodes in a much larger radius. (Spawns 2 extra explosions at y+3 and y-3 of TNT, and another 3 explosions at either x+3, z+3 or x-3 and z-3)
- Lethal TNT - A more dense, dangerous explosion. (Creates 4x extra TNT explosions at the same location of the original, effectively destroying 4/4 obsidian in one explosion.)
- Lucky TNT - Increases changes of spawner drops. (200% the normal chance of a spawner dropping from explosion)
- Tactical TNT - Explosion only affects mob spawners. (No blocks will be affected by this explosion except for Monster_Spawners)
- Mimic TNT - Repeats the same explosion many times. (Spawns a TNT explosion at the same location every 5s for the 15s total, or 3 explosions)
- Hex TNT - Weakens block durability. (All blocks within the radius of the explosion take 2x damage for the 30s after the initial explosion)
- Silent TNT - Quiet, makes much less noise. (Explosion can only be heard by players within 16x16 blocks)
- On the cannon planets, you can access custom TNT via the command /givetnt
Water and Lava mechanics on Cosmic are different to what you will find in Vanilla Minecraft.
- Lava DOES flow allowing for the creation of regens, regen filters, and other defenses. This also includes the ability to gen walls in
- Lava cannot be detonated via TNT or the custom enchant detonate
- Water CAN NOT flow into flowing lava
- Water and lava CAN be sponged
NOTE: Don't unload the chunk your are genning to ensure the walls will gen in correctly. Failure to do so can result in the creation of a lava lake. This however can be corrected by an admin.
Some Information that must be known regarding CosmicPvP cannoning is as follows:
- Cannoning was designed around traditional 230 One-Shots being able to work.
- TNT can be lobbed over 256; however, it can not explode if it lands on top of a block at 255/256
- TNT is removed upon touching the outside of world-border
- Fence gates, brewing stands, carpets, daylight sensors, spawners, and player heads blow up even when water protected.
- Cannons can stack on fence gates and the sides of fences
- Obsidian has four durability meaning it requires four TNT to destroy them.
- Enchantment tables have six durability.
- The remaining durability of a block of obsidian or an enchantment table can be tested by punching the block using a potato, displaying the durability as a fraction (i.e 4/4, 6/6).